HybridZ

Who Does SR Swaps in Socal?

I wanted to know if there are any other Shops around the LA area, I know Vildini and it seems like my #1 pick but its almost an 1 1/2 away from my house. Is there any other good shops? Because I don't have the time to do it myself right now.

Thanks Horishima

1 1/2 away from your house? I would have taken mine there if it wasn't 3 from my house. 3 days that is. You are lucky to have such a competent shop so close. Take advantage of it. Their swaps just keep getting better and better. I would have taken my car several hours to have them do the swap.

I wish I could get my car to Vildini. Like Lewis, it would take me over 2 days to get there but I know it would be more than worth it. Just take some time to look at their work and ask if yourself if you would want to take your car to another shop that might not do half as good a job just cause it was an hour closer. Plus I'm not sure, but I dont think there are many shops around that are as familiar with the swap as them.

If you want closer, why don't you give john a call at betamotorsports, he will be doing some work on my rb26 swap, his work is top notch, he also did Amir's SR swap. (Not putting vildini down or anything) I am sure they do quality work too, just a suggestion since you wanted someone closer.

Henry

They are worth the drive, absolutely. Great guys down there. Putting an extra hour on the road is better than your car sitting for 3 months at some local incompetent shop. You can't beat experience and a great work record.

Its kind of off the subject but I wanted to offer you guys deals if you need a motorcycle I work for a motorcycle shop find the best deal you can from another shop and I will make sure we match the price. Its just because you guys are one of the best and helpful forums I have ever been on. Thanks John.

Ryan

Thanks,

The car was my uncles first Z bought in 73, when I autox in Hawaii I always wanted a Z but in Hawaii most of them are rotten. When my uncle asked if I wanted the car I jumped on it, he has all the records for it too. He wanted me to fix it up,:shock: and wants to drive it when its finished.:flamedevi He wants to feel the evil..

Horishima, saw your car at Vildini yesterday, looks nice. The body on that thing is straight as an arrow. (wish I could say that about my car) :D

Recently a beautiful early 1972 H2 was bid up to $14,900.00 on eBay against a $17,995.00 Buy It Now price. Don't know if it sold. I owned a 1974 for about 2 months until it scared me so bad I sold it.

Well they call it the Widow Maker for a reason..

Recently a beautiful early 1972 H2 was bid up to $14,900.00 on eBay against a $17,995.00 Buy It Now price. Don't know if it sold. I owned a 1974 for about 2 months until it scared me so bad I sold it.