HybridZ

On the streets of Tokyo speed needs no translation

Trevor

Guest l28et

Idiots. You're all idiots.

FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES ARE GREAT FOR MAKING MONEY!

Go out, buy a couple S13s. Wait until movie debutes. Resell for 2-3X cost.

AE86s, S13s, S14s, FCs will all increase dramatically in value over the next few months.

Remember the first one?

Early 2001 = MKIV Supra for sale $20,000.

End 2001 = MKIV Supra for sale $30,000-$35,000.

Price today= MKIV Supra for sale $the same

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite car movie is still "Catch Me if You Can," not the recent one with that twerp from Titanic in it, but a movie I remember being on Showtime in the nineties, I don't know if it was made for Showtime or something, but it was a fun movie. A high school drag racer gets cheated out of a bunch of cash, and his school helps him get it back. Cheesy, yes, but a couple good cars and a fun movie.

Was he driving a 69 Chevelle or something? Then it got set on fire and they went and dug up the football field and find a 55? chevy that belonged to the principal? Fast Freddy or something? If that's it, then I'm totally getting that movie off of Amazon.

Oh, don't forget Corvette Summer with that totally sweet Candy Apple Red 240Z with Sidepipes! I own that movie and I love it.

1991 Volvo N/A 240D .1 L bigger than the Datona Turbo engine. Excellent "All Wheel" drifter especially around turns, Ebrake not required. This is an advance drifting machine supercar, not for the faint of heart! $35,000 OBO.

What do you think? I'm putting it in Atuotrader right when the movie comes out. It's honestly worth $1500-2000 but if those little anklebiters will pay $1000+ for a Diablo II sword a couple years back, maybe now they've moved on to bigger and better things.

actually yeah it was me, its going to paint shop this week, should be ready for debut at drift fest in chicago july 2nd d1/usa las vegas july 15/16 and the ESPN DRIFT series on aug 20.. were kinda finishing the car abit off schedule, we planned for march but we had some setbacks and we dident want to short cut anything. i can say this, the car is wicked fast and the competition will have a hard time fallowing us due to massive amounts of tire smoke were putting out. hehehe

Guest 280ZForce
actually yeah it was me, its going to paint shop this week, should be ready for debut at drift fest in chicago july 2nd d1/usa las vegas july 15/16 and the ESPN DRIFT series on aug 20.. were kinda finishing the car abit off schedule, we planned for march but we had some setbacks and we dident want to short cut anything. i can say this, the car is wicked fast and the competition will have a hard time fallowing us due to massive amounts of tire smoke were putting out. hehehe

just curious...but did you ever post up those pics everyone was requesting?

I can't wait to see some pics and video...show 'em what old school brings to the fight.

wingnutthehutt

That's the movie! You could tell it was made by people who knew nothing about cars ("350 chevy, bored and blown" says the mechanic, then cut to the car, where you notice the suspicious lack of any type of forced induction....) but it was still less corny than F&F. And it had some good music.

I think I've still got it on VHS, but no VCR, so I guess I won't be watching it any time soon.