HybridZ

infinity J30 differential

premo-s12

Doing a search here resulted in a few threads that discuss this diff

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=11077

I also found this using Yahoo

http://www.ka24development.com/vlsd.html

It appears that this diff is an easy swap into a 240SX with no modifications. It will take some work to install into a Z. Most people are opting to use a Q45 diff (including myself) and Moderm Motorsports sells the products you need to make the swap.

cool, thx for the tip. just out of interest, how much did that run ya? corona eh? sweet, i was just up there this last weekend pickign up a new tranny for my SE S12 :) i was thinking about getting one for my s13, but its just really a cruiser so i dont think id really need it. this would actually be for my s12 (the rear end is the same)

I was fortunate enough to get a complete setup that was created by HybridZ member Tim240Z. This was before the setup that you can get from Modern Motorsports, but I think his setup uses a lot of the same parts that were used on my setup. You can probably find price information at the Modern Motorsports web site as well as from searching around here at HybridZ.

lol. one of them is RIP and is now a parts car. the SE is my daily driver, as is the s13 and the toyota. the s110 is for jumping, i also have another s12 in my back yard i some how aquired for free (i have strang friends lol) and im pickign up another s13 convertible car tonight. haha. i lvoe cars, what can i say?! ive had WWAAYY to many in my lifetime :P

I was fortunate enough to get a complete setup that was created by HybridZ member Tim240Z. This was before the setup that you can get from Modern Motorsports, but I think his setup uses a lot of the same parts that were used on my setup. You can probably find price information at the Modern Motorsports web site as well as from searching around here at HybridZ.

thanks again man!!

• 3 years later...