HybridZ

will these wheels fit my car?

I have a 280z on lowering springs but otherwise stock suspension. The description of the wheels states that "all 4 on are 4.5 B.C. 2 at 10.5 inch wide, 3.75 backside. 2 at 12 inch wide, 5.25 inch backside"

i get that 2 are 12" wide and 2 are 10.5" wide. are the 3.75 and 5.25 numbers for back spacing?

btw I would fit these under ZG flares. Thanks!

damn :(. how about the rears, 12" is ok though with ZG's right? hey i just thought about it... these are 3 piece wheels. could i just order 9.5" middles for the front? this is the reason i'm sad.

124g4ly.jpg

those would look so damn good.....

Guest iskone

Ooooo those are nice.

What is the Diameter of those wheels? The taller the better when it comes to backsping in a Z. What I mean is there is slightly more clearance with 18's vs 17's, 16's, 15's. In any case even with coils 5" is the norm 5.5-5.7(clearenced colar w/ 5.7) has been done search around and you'll find em.

But even then those will just not fit. You'll have to fit 7.75" of tire/wheel from the hub surface to the edge of the fender flare, at least. Best thing to do is measure and see if you can use a spacer for the rear. You'll need coil overs no matter what.

I'd just run somthing narrower or wider rear flares, a califorina kit is in the classifieds right now. Good price too.

Isk

Here is a pic of mine. these are 15X10 with 5.5 inch backspacing. i have coilover and they just barely clear those. with the right tire i could keep them completely unfer the fenders but with the 275X50X15 BFG DR they stick out a little. IMO those wheels your talking about are way to big unless you go with some outrageous widebody kit.

7903wheels_offset.jpeg

790300_00030.JPG

these are 3 piece wheels. could i just order 9.5" middles for the front?

Jayz: If you find a source for replacement wheel sections to change offset, let me know. I would KILL to have my Impuls changed to a lower offset so I wouldn't have to use spacers anymore....

thanks guys. i'm still talking to the seller to see if its possible. i'll be using the 10.5"s for the rear and swapping out the 12" lip for a 9.5". if this isn't possible i'll be more than happy to give you guys the contact number of this guy.