HybridZ

Would any local Z guys be interested in a FULL RB25DET Swap Setup???

SR240Z

Like the title says it:

The full engine setup from this car is for sale: http://www.vildinimotorsport.com/gallery/roy240z.html

Customer wants to go a different route now.

Comes with:

Engine: Greddy intake manifold, SS Exhaust Manifold, Intercooler w/ piping and HKS BOV. Just Painted valve covers, rb20 rear sump oil pan and pickup and custom motor mounts made by Vildini.

Tranny: RB25det tranny with custom driveshaft and tranny mount as well. (Stock clutch and flywheel)

It will also come with the ecu, harness and maf which is all wired for the 240Z or S30 Chassis. The wiring you can see from the pictures is very clean too.

The guy bought the full rb25det clip for $3k and then did his modifications to it. He is asking $5200 obo with everything including motor mounts, tranny mount and custom driveshaft as well. Everything here will straight bolt into another 240z or S30 Chassis.

Let me know if any of you are interested.

Guest 280ZForce

why is he going to a different swap now? He just dropped that thing in there few months ago...what's he gonna put in now?

the car is under new ownership and doesnt want the 25 because its too heavy for his liking.

so basically he's going SR?

thats a pretty good deal for someone who has the money and makes it super easy.

by the way, is the wiring harness a plug and play kinda thing for the 240Z?

Guest 280ZForce
Why wasn't I notified of this car being for sale? And where was this deal last week ago Alex when I had $8500 to play with? Now I'm driving a Civic! There will be some words between us on AIM tonight.

the car isn't for sale...just the motor and driveline.

Guest 280ZForce
why do you have to be located so far from me? I'm really interested but not interested in a 7hr drive. What a deal!!!

7 hours aint that bad...atleast you are not on the opposite coast or something and want it.

When I first bought my Z, I drove over 6 hours to AZ from So Cal to go see it/drive it and then purchase it that same day.

So for $5200...

Greddy intake manifold

SS Exhaust Manifold

Intercooler w/ piping and HKS BOV

Just Painted valve covers

rb20 rear sump oil pan and pickup

custom motor mounts made by Vildini.

RB25det tranny with custom driveshaft and tranny mount as well. (Stock clutch and flywheel)

It will also come with the ecu, harness and maf which is all wired for the 240Z or S30 Chassis.

All used items... iono man...

Motorset with trans, ecu, the works $2000

GReddy Intake $650

SS Auto $250

Sump + Pickup $175

D/Shaft $250

Icooler $200

BOV + flange $200

$3725 Give or take

You're basically paying the rest ($1475) in wiring/mounts/piping/labor/painted valve covers?

Seems like your customer is asking a bit much for a stock setup. Just my $0.02 or maybe $0.04

No harm intended! Glad to see another "SR OWNER ON THE ROAD" <--- Just kidding

quoc dont be dumb and put my sale down. The guy bought that rb25det front clip for $3000, not all motorsets are $2000. And sorry, but your price list is a bit wrong.

RB25det front clip - $3000

RB20 oil pan and pickup - $175

Greddy intake manifold - $775

SSAuto Manifold and elbow - $325

Driveshaft - $250

Intercooler and hoses - $350

Q45 TB - $115

HKS BOV w/flange - $275

Thats $5265 that the guy paid in parts, not including our labor to make the motor and trans mounts.

We can get the tranny mount to work for any year 240z. Sent you a PM Nathaust on the install cost.

Also need to keep in mind, this is not something the shop is selling, the customer asked me to put his engine/drivetrain up for sale because he wants to go a different route instead. Im not here to argue over pricing. If you can get parts at wholesale then thats your business.

If this is not posted in the classifieds please do so. the forums are for discussion and not to sell parts. This thread is locked as i can allready see where its going.

Sorry

Stony

Good luck with the sale that an awesome deal fro someone!!!!!