HybridZ

Tokyo Drift...

Guest l28et

I liked the tokyo drift better than the previous two. But I can't stand the fake accent from the boy. He packs enough accent for 3 dukes of hazzards movies.

I dont think thats a fake accent. He is the same kid that was in Sling blade and Crazy in Alabama. He really talks like that lol..

Guest ON3GO

i saw the film today.. i must say i liked it alot.

the 1st two were good for what they were, a car movie where they tried to put a story line in it.

this one was just pure fun, great scenes, awesome cars, cute girls, and good momments!

will see it again!

mike

hehe' date=' I just got back from it. I was supposed to watch Nacho Libre but it was sold out, and I ended up getting to see FNFTD for free!

As I rolled down in neutral from the 7th floor of the theater's parking garage, I couldn't help but notice all the rice lining the walls... Honda civics dropped to the ground with large pipes.

and yet, my car was still getting stares :2thumbs: (there is hope for the world)[/quote']

LOL, I got into Nacho Libre for free instead of watching the new FNF.

I'll probably see it eventually...

Mario

I thought 3 fast 3 furious was pretty good, definitely better than the other two. My wife even cried when Han died in that raggedy RX-huh? thing he was driving...I'm not too sure how I felt about Bow Wow's Hulkmobile...the graphic was hard but the fists and hands popping out of the panels was a little iffy. And what exactly was throwing sparks from the bottom of that mustang in the final scene? It's not like it was lowered or anything...Oh well, it was part of the FNF franchise, so you can't be too critical of things like racing in the dirt on NASCAR style slicks, or people driving special adamantium edition cars that don't damage when crashed until it's funny for them to do so...I think the live action Initial D from China was a better movie all around. At least nobody's floorboards fell out from using too much nitrous in this one.

I believe the trueno does NOT have the flip headlights, but the sprinter does? Both are carollas, that's the biggest difference I've seen in those old models but I don't remember which is which. By the way, I heard mention of a 72 skyline, but they never actually showed it in the garage scene. Must be nice to get paid $4000 just to have your car talked about on screen...

I believe the trueno does NOT have the flip headlights, but the sprinter does? Both are carollas, that's the biggest difference I've seen in those old models but I don't remember which is which. By the way, I heard mention of a 72 skyline, but they never actually showed it in the garage scene. Must be nice to get paid $4000 just to have your car talked about on screen...

yeah! I heard the skyline and I flipped! No way, they're "too cool" for a hakosuka.

trueno- flip up for sure...