HybridZ

Chassis reinforcement pics, opinions

is the goal to take away the weight advantage of these cars? my car is backhalved, with straight frame rails running through the passanger compartment through the firewall and into the front subframes, and then im going to top it off with a 6 point cage and it will be more than enough

I have turned my front cross-member into a k-member. I have stock manifolds that exit to the rear of the block - no interference with the K's arms.

CrossMemberComplete1.jpg

I did the K to solve the LS1 mounting and accessory problems - chassis stiffening was just an added bonus.

Umm yes... curvies abound... I just want it stronger stiffer and twice as powerful...and not much heavier... <2500 lbs is what I'm shooting for...

other than the straights...I really don't need anymore power to be fast... I just wan't to take my driving to the next level... learning to drive a lightweight car with <8# per HP is definitely going require a new level of skillz...

My current car... mostly stock drivetrain 240Z

Myblack1972240Zandmyredtruck.jpg

VIR north course..Home base

88D47EB4-EE43-4C66-84D6-6124A45C90C5.jpgClick here to see Video

Roebling Road... lots of fast sweepers..

th_RoeblingRoad240Zwmv.jpg