HybridZ

How much pipe?

savageskaterkid

I think the time has come where I need an exhaust, the turbo elbow just isn't cutting it-too much fumes, and too many cops in my area now. I am gonna make my own down pipe, and full exhaust. I will be using mild steel tubing and some U-bends. I will make the flange for the downpipe and then start from there. What I need to know is how much tubing should I buy? This is for an L28(t) equiped S30(280-if that matters).

And does anybody know where I can buy tubing online for a decent price? Most places only sell stainless, I want mild steel, the welder i'll be using is just the basic mig, and afaik it will not weld stainless.

I've found quite a few places that will sell the bends and straight pipe. The real question is how much pipe should I buy?

Measure... Make sure you get aluminized tubing if it's mild steel. I know Jegs and Summit sell both in mandrel U bends. Non aluminized will rust pretty quick.