HybridZ

Black/silver stripe paint - opinions

240zV8

i've always liked this layout for a car, and what threw me over the top was that 442 they did on overhaulin...i loved that paint job...I'm not sure how it would turn out on a Z though... What do u guys think of this look on a Z? the picture is just a quick thing, but i plan on painting my car black and silver, just not sure what layout yet....

car8bi.jpg

If you want to do a side stripe like that, you might want to angle it like a BRE stripe and go with lines of equal thickness. It's not that I don't like your idea, but I'd modify it a bit. Good thing you are thinking about it and planning in advance--at least you can do photoshop (I can't).

Davy

thanks for the feedback..... I've been planning for a good 6 months, and still have a ton of things still in question... I'm gonna start with either a Dark dark Blue, or a charcoal black.... If i go black, i want to use some silver somehow. But i'm kinda leaning toward that dark blue. My eventual goal is gonna look like this but alot darker...same bodywork, different wheels though... i think i'll scrap that stripe idea for now.....

z11ej.jpg

z21ia.jpg