HybridZ

I no longer work for the dealership anymore.

tay-fu300zxtt

I don't work at Nissan (Don Davis Nissasn Grapevine) anymore after 4 weeks.

My 1 year old son gave me the stomach virus missed 1 day of work,went back to work the next day not 100%better.. I called in my service manager said hey no problem. The GM (Zane Gober) of the Dealership fired me the next day for missing that 1 day because i was sick..I was in bed all day there was nothing i could do..I showed them the doctors reciept,it just was not good enough.I will take action. I will steal the customers. What has the world come to ?

I do not speak very highly of Mr. Zane Gober (GM) or the Don Davis Autogroup AKA Mr. Robert Howard

Mr. Jay Capps my service Manager almost lost his job trying to help me out..

I speak very highly or Mr. Jay Capps he is the man!

Im currently looking for a job being a Service advisor for Nissan/Infiniti.

I run big numbers : )

You can catch me outside working on Nissans and Infiniti.

Bluetorch Motorsports

604 Steerman Ct.

Saginaw,Tx 76179

admin@bluetorchmotorsports.com 817-721-1308

Hey look at it this way....no more Maxima/Altima rear subframe recalls! I work at a Nissan dealership too and I have to say that recall is getting very old!

I really don't think they can fire you if you have a doctors note unless you have a history of calling in. In which case they might have a leg to stand on...

Guy

If you called in sick and your phone bill verifies it, you have a case against them for wrongful termination IMO. If you just didn't show up, I don't think your chances are very good. Your previous attendance record is also key here.

Davy