HybridZ

rb20 manifold

Guest Munkee915

Guest Munkee915

Hi guys. Ive been reading these boards for the last few weeks trying to gather a lot of information before i attempt this swap. I think im pretty set on an rb20 swap. I was just wondering something. Is ther an aftermarket intake manifold available for the rb20? i've seen the greddy unit for the 25 but i was told it wont work on the 20. I would really like to get rid of that over the cover piping setup. I appreciate it. Thnx

find out why it wont work for the '20. the reason people told me that a SR20vet swap was impossible was because the intake manifold would point to the firewall...:confused2.... so i'm going to make my own manifold. some times its dumb info like that, that people that have no fab skills, money to hire fabricators, or motivation to learn, pass on, and it gets accepted as fact.

• 3 weeks later...

the above pic is a kit you can but in nz and get welede to your stock bottom half. they are about $500nzd ~ $250-300 usd

i know a guy that moves the throttle to the front, hard to see here but you get the idea, he uses a bit of flat ally to cover the hole.

23851984_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...