HybridZ

Mikelly For your new Bimmer...How Is this For Powa? Pics

slownrusty

Thought about you.....Bored to 3.8L - the engine produces 950 hp with race fuel and 700 hp at pump fuel with low boost, 1.2 bar. All while it idled and ran like a stock car at low revs.

This car has done a mid 9 sec pass at the quarter mile....

jun12.jpg

jun13.jpg

Whadya think?

Yasin

Its made from diamons glued together with mashed up and liquified hundred dollar bills GAWD.

Seriously though, that is nice looking. Realllly nice looking. I wonder if that intake is internally baffled or its just wide open and acts as a director for the air? Just curious.. I like the ITB's and whole setup, clean, profesional and scary, much in keeping with BMW.

Where did you have your work done? While my twin turbo was at the Carburetor Shop in Denver to be completed, There was an old M5 that made what was claimed to be 1000HP. The owner brought it back a few weeks later to have the turbo redone to get more response out of it. You are greedy, greedy people.

This one was black with an M5 motor--detuned for compression I'm sure, and I'm not sure what the turbo was. It was under the intake stacks and it was a really tight fit. My compliments to the very talented tech, Justin for his creativity. I also questioned the utility of a non-reinforced unibody BMW with 1000 HP. Great achievement though. It looked totally stock from the outside and even from the engine bay at first glance as the turbo plumbing was mostly hidden. It's the kind of car that I would pull up to at the stoplight with my TTV8 and smugly think that I could dust it, only to have my head handed to me.