HybridZ

Some people on ebay are jerks

Shift

I was browsing for parts and stumbled apon this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/79-81-260Z-280Z-FRONT-REAR-D-S-ROTORS_W0QQitemZ170010712175QQihZ007QQcategoryZ33564QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

From the title you probably can tell whats wrong. I informed him that the item is mislabled and he told me to "go f yourself." I just told him that they where most likely for the 280zx and wouldn't fit on a 260z/280z with out some heavier modifications. I didn't think I came off as a jerk when I informed him.

Well for sure I'm not going to be buying any parts from them.

"Some people on ebay are jerks"........OK, so whats new about that?

Because when they're representing a business or a company and tell a potential customer of said product to go f-themselves, they'll post it on a site like this one for thousands of other potential customers to see who they shouldn't do business with...

....that's why.

Davy

Because when they're representing a business or a company and tell a potential customer of said product to go f-themselves' date=' they'll post it on a site like this one for thousands of other potential customers to see who they shouldn't do business with...

....that's why.

Davy[/quote']

And that's new????? I don't think so. Anytime we deal with the public we always have the jerks.

Lets ALL send him a message telling him the title is wrong.

ha! We should, that'd be pretty funny.

Really, though, what you should do when you point something that significant out, where it could affect the person who buys the product, you should leave a public comment, the one that appears at the bottom of the page. Lets see him tell you to f yourself where everyone can see!

just sent him a message... :flamedevi

"just thought you might want to know, that this product is mislabeled. it could save you from some possible trouble later on... 260z's and 280z's weren't made in 79-81, they were made in 75-78. the 280zx was made in 79-81."

waiting for the reply...

ha! We should' date=' that'd be pretty funny.

Really, though, what you should do when you point something that significant out, where it could affect the person who buys the product, you should leave a public comment, the one that appears at the bottom of the page. Lets see him tell you to f yourself where everyone can see![/quote']

That's up to the seller, not the person asking the question.

Another thing you can do is report his item to ebay as "intentionally misleading". The "report" link is at the bottom of the auction.

Look at his feedback. 99.3% isn't anything to be proud of on ebay.

And the first negative is: Unresponsive seller. Sent wrong rotors. Called twice and emailed three times.

He's obviously placed this kind of misleading/inaccurate auction before.