HybridZ

has anyone else seen this on a s130?

CORPCRIM

Nope never seen it. That front fascia is awesome, very similar to what I designed. I also noticed that the fenders..err the flared part has been enlarged and widened, not to mention the car has a complete kit from what I can see. Sideskirts, front fascia, and rear skirt. My guess is that it is a well inspired custom. Close reality of what I want. Got any other pics of that beauty?

Hmmm like it a lot better once the nissan vinyl was put on.. its a bit ricey but the work this guy put in on it is worth a clap or two. love the front except ofr that bumper thingy lol looks like its european though.. km speedo .. maybe some oneoff kit. and I love those black steel wheels also.. now if he had some black accents to go with it... and lose the wing lol

The wing has to go. Interior...bad! Rear additives chunky and lack curves to compliment the Z's contours. Didn't realize how flat the sideskirts were. Not feel'in the nonfuctional side vents. Hate the front bumper thingy, love that front fascia. A bit ricey, needs coilovers, definitely worth a clap or two, and that is my consensus.

Gotta love those "Jeff Gordon" seats and NASCAR wheels. Just kidding of course! The front facia looks pretty nice....but the rest of the 280Zx......well, like I was once told "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything"!

I got ahold of the guy and this is what he had to say...

"The front end is a combination of parts. The lower air dam is a bought fiberglass piece molded into the stock headlight buckets. I smoothed over the notches for the stock bumper to sit kinda semi-flush. The grill is only expanded metal. The front bumper is custom bent steel pipe with motorcycle park lights all graphed onto the stock brackets. And my personal favourite, the hood - it a stock hood with two very long and functional steel hood scoops I had to make so the tower brace and air cleaner would fit under the hood. I was just reading all the comments, and thanks for the interest. One guy commented that the front bumper looks european, interesting because I got the idea from any early '60s Ferrari. I may be able to extract a mold off the front lower air dam, if people were really, actually interested."

would any of you like for me to find out more info for you guys?