HybridZ

WOW!! One Of The Sexxiest S130 ZX ever...Pics

slownrusty

Isn't it interesting how the right set of wheels/tires can turn a so-so looking car into a bad azz looking car!

Don't forget the stance, I've seen so many S130's that have the ass-dragging blown out shock stance that I just equate them with it in my head, and every time I see one that looks even close to how it would have come new (let alone modified) I always have to do a double take. I just associate them with broken down hulks, but I can definitely appreciate a nice one. Given the choice, I'd probably do a Z31 before I did an S130 though...better choice for the NES style paint scheme!

veritech-z,

Thank you....you are so right about stance. Hate to see a nice set of tires/wheels on a car with 4" of radial clearance between the fender lip and tires. Gotta love having coil-overs for adjusting ride height!

Ass draging = dead spring...

That is a fact, however I have a personal theory that blown shocks/struts are the leading killer of springs over 30 in this country. The lack of damping that accompanies a blown out shock/strut is (according to my theory) what causes them to go slack after years of abuse.

Yeah, you don't realize how much you use those mirrors until they're gone!

Factory color matched power door mirrors and clear headlight covers are going on later.

The front blinkers are getting replaced with clear lenses and the wire mesh in the brake cooling ducts and IC openings on the air dam are painted black to match the window trim and the black IC itself.

• 5 weeks later...