HybridZ

where to buy front sway bar?

Guest harth

You may want to call a place like Ground Control, or one of the suspension companies. MSA is a big retailer and they get their products from a sundry of manufacturers. Also look in the newspaper and online to see if anyone is selling a used one.

David

Guest Anonymous

JC Whitney (of all places) sells Addco sway bar kits. The front bar for my 280Z is 1", the rear came at 7/8" which Addco replaced with a custom 1" after I pointed out that the stock rear bar is larger than the stock front bar. Poly end and mounting bushings come with it, and the price is right.

• 6 years later...

I don't think finding a 23 or 24 mm bar is going to be easy. Used to be that you could buy a whole assortment of bars from Nissan Comp. No longer. Now I think the closest you could come to that kind of selection would be to install a circle track style hollow bar, then you can get a bunch of different wall thicknesses and they act like different sized solid bars. Lots of work, but that's probably the easiest answer for someone looking for a particular size bar that wasn't stock or 1 inch or 1 1/8 inch.