HybridZ

Fazzt73's Carbon Taillite Panel

Mikelly

I was fortunate enough to have my taillite panel delivered during yesterday's Mid-Atlantic HybridZ Shindig... Pete Paraska, Doug Carrow, Glenn, and Tom were all there to witness the unboxing and unwrapping of the part.

This part, to me, is as GOOD and probably better than 98% of the carbon parts I've seen out there on the market for imports... I'll be sure to post pics later, but everyone there agreed that it was well made and the quality was good.

If you're looking for 100% top quality with zero flaws, and you're gonna pick apart the quality of a part, let me tell you guys what I found wrong in my panel... Where the license plate would sit, there are two small circles where you'd screw a license plate in... You can see the indentation for those holes, for which you'd put screws through ANYWAY. Then there was a very slight white line at where the license plate would also sit over top of. Other than that, the weave was very good throughout the part, with minimal to no wave/distortion in it.

There's been a LOT of heated discussion over the quality of carbon parts, and I'm here to tell you guys that if there rest of Fazzt73's parts are at the level ov this part, you'll not be disappointed in the quality to price ratio. I'd put his parts on par with anything I've seen for Zcars to this point.

Oh, And lets recap... I ordered my part about two months ago and got it yesterday. That's longer than I'd hoped, but hey this time around I got a part shipped in a box, unlike my last experience ordering a carbon panel. Not Vaporware... A PART I CAN PUT MY HANDS ON!

Pic's will be posted in my New Zcar Pics folder at :http://photos.yahoo.com/dat74z

They won't be there until later on today, so don't expect to see them immediately following this post..

Mike

J, Jamie Taylor has the car, preping it for paint, and I recently broke my wrist and have it in a cast... I won't even touch the panel because I don't want the cast material to damage it... I've already damaged wood trim in my house by bumping it with this thing...

Mike

Should be fixed... I moved them to their own folder... "Carbon Panel"...

Check them out!

The White stuff in the image is something that was on the packaging... it isn't in the panel itself, but I don't have a working comressor to blow it off and didn't have luck wiping all of it off... It was white chalky stuff that was in the packaging.

Mike