HybridZ

Makes out Hybrid swaps look pathetic

auxilary

Yeah, details if you have them. Looking at the trial fit, I would say there is no way you could pull that off. Once you hook up the turbo plumbing, it won't fit in the engine bay. I don't even think you have room for a steering rack. Then you would have to create a tranny tunnel and space for a driveshart, and then a rear suspension, differential and halfshafts. I'm not saying it couldn't be done.....look at the Ford Focus V8 conversion, but in the end you have a severely compromised Ford Focus. This one looks like what the picture shows, a trial fit.

I don't think it looks like photoshop so much as somebody who had one of these motors going into something else, and decided to be funny with the integra that was getting an ls/vtec swap or something. You can see the original honda motormount up on the strut tower in the right side of the picture. Those twin superchargers would make for a pretty funny sleeper though if this is a real swap...

As for that ford focus swap, supposedly that swap is a bolt in affair, with no cutting or welding of anything. That's because there is a version of the focus that is sold in europe that's all wheel drive and turbo to homologate it for WRC competition, so the unibody already has a provision for the drive shaft and rear end. I don't know that first hand, but I've heard more than once that that swap is easier and less invasive than it sounds.

There is a transmission made by G-force that will allow you to run your Honda B-series engine in RWD configuration though. Those motors spin the other way from traditional motors, that's why it's so hard to make them RWD, but this transmission supposedly compensates for that. No price on the website, I guess if you have to ask, you can't afford it.

I was looking at that g-force reverse rotation tranny for a project of mine, because i liked the stupid power those engines made. And then i found out the price of the tranny, $5500 ! Cool concept though.

The more i look at that integra swap, the more i think it's fake. But who knows..

I was looking at that g-force reverse rotation tranny for a project of mine' date=' because i liked the stupid power those engines made. And then i found out the price of the tranny, $5500 ! Cool concept though.

The more i look at that integra swap, the more i think it's fake. But who knows..[/quote']

You'd be better off having Quaiffe, Ricardo, or Xtrac building you a custom unit for not much more.

thats either photoshop or thats some crazy stuff. definantly not gonna happen. plus its fwd chasis unless its converted to rear wheel, and theres no room for cooling at all. thats too much to be real. v8 turbo supercharged! lol. if its real, the turbo and supercharger arent hooked up cause thers no way the belt for the superchager is going to run lopp sided. engine, possibble, turbo/supercharger, nah. although i have seen a guy with a white 91 crx v8 swap using the crv rear ends.