HybridZ

how bad is it? my quarter panel meets tree... repairable?

mk2mike

IMG_0452.jpg

Soo guys i screwed up pretty badly, but now looking to repair... how bad do you think it is? can i just pull the dent and bondo? yeah alot of bondo but i dont care at all... just want it better then this... i realllly dont want to cut another quarter out

I would have to agree with the rest, that still needs a lot of work, you could very easily cut out a good donor section of what you need and weld and paint much easier.

Thats just to much work to do with that piece when you really dont have to be doing it.

I would have to agree with the rest' date=' that still needs a lot of work, you could very easily cut out a good donor section of what you need and weld and paint much easier.

Thats just to much work to do with that piece when you really dont have to be doing it.[/quote']

The subtle point that I have been trying to sell is, and it may sound corny, but any thing worth doing is worth doing right.

Also guess what? All that gooping is going to require a butt load of sanding,sweating and bitching. And unless you are a skilled "sculptor" it will wind up looking like poop.

Bondo is meant to be used sparingly. Like over the seam left behind when one "replaces" ones quarter section.

The Z needs to be beloved. They dont make em anymore Gents! :mrgreen: