HybridZ

A new family member joins the Z World

COZY Z COLE

Welcome to the club, you'll have one of the coolest cars in the parking lot for sure! The car looks really clean too. (lucky californians...)

Seeing your picture with the back hatch open, could you tell me if the shocks are supposed to be that orientation? I'm beginning to wonder if mine are upside-down. Does it even matter?

Welcome Katie to the World of Hybrid and Z's in general. It's refreshing to have a female join this male dominated site. We need more of the female persuasion. Enjoy your new found wheels. I am certain that should you need any help, there is a multitude of individuals that can offer suggestions on any problems that you encounter with your car. Again, welcome to the group.

Compliments, VAN

Sweet! Car looks awesome katie, good to see other young people enthusiastic about owning/workin on a z car.

Nevermind what these guys are saying about v8's I think you should start your wrenching with a turbo swap :twisted:. Its easy and will make your car pretty dern fast!

Good luck

-Austin