HybridZ

Looky what was at my house this morning!

dr_hunt

It's my wife that does the dove hunting! Ever tried to hit anything on the fly with a BB gun with a crooked barrel? I suppose I could have her switch to the .22 target rifle with shot but then they wouldn't stand a chance at all - and my neighbors might object a bit! :-P

It's my wife that does the dove hunting! Ever tried to hit anything on the fly with a BB gun with a crooked barrel? I suppose I could have her switch to the .22 target rifle with shot but then they wouldn't stand a chance at all - and my neighbors might object a bit! :-P

THe trick is CB longs in your .22, super quiet, just make sure of your backstop, unless it's a stooge your trying to off. Head shots only, that goes for stooges too!

Like my new word "stooge", comes from cozy z cole. Kind of catchy don't you think?

Those CBs are really amazing. I've used the 22 shorts and I was halfway shocked that that a cartridge with such a tiny noise could even propel the bullet out the end of the barrel. It's been a while, do they still have the popcorn kernel on the box? I guess the idea is that corn popping makes more noise than the bullet.