HybridZ

I hate wiring

GOTHALOSISM

i hated wiring, until i fixed a turbo timer and someone said "woah, now im coming to you for ALL my wiring"

then he started getting friends to come to me, and by the time i knew it, i was semi-adept at doing most of the wiring i come across.

now im building a megasquirt harness.

it takes time, and a lot of reading.

what part did you screw up!? dont be so hard on yourself man. there are some peopel that say "i suck at wiring" and all they have to do is connect positive and negative to the proper sides of a dang LED, and they still get scared. whats the worst that can happen. as long as you dont apply power to the circuit until you're sure it's working, and until you get someone to check it out, you should be ok.

some people need to start believing in themselves a bit more! no one was born with wiring skills!

I beg to differ, but I was born with inate wiring ability. That's why the wiring in my car looks like that part in Empire Strikes Back when 3-PO gets blown apart, and all his wiring is bundled up on Chewbacca's back? Yeah, that takes talent to be able to make a snake pit on that level...I'm like the Swedish Chef tossing speghetti all over the place!

I beg to differ, but I was born with inate wiring ability. That's why the wiring in my car looks like that part in Empire Strikes Back when 3-PO gets blown apart, and all his wiring is bundled up on Chewbacca's back? Yeah, that takes talent to be able to make a snake pit on that level...I'm like the Swedish Chef tossing speghetti all over the place!

so does that mean you were born with GOOD or BAD wiring ability.

:icon43: