HybridZ

280zxt question?

tybaldo

from what i been reading it depends on your setup...if all stock with a boost controller of some sort i couldnt imagine seeing anymore than 10psi w/o knock...now if u have some additions (intercooler,custom dp, ect) i could see a reliable 12-15psi...but guys on this forum can prove me wrong with the numbers they make...

So how much boost are you running? 10psi will feel a little better, but you're only getting about 20hp over stock (Maybe 200whp) - 15psi is about where that turbo wakes up. With an intercooler, and some more fuel, IE secondary injectors, or a Z31 ecu upgrade and tuning. You can easily see 250+whp.

I was making 267whp/324rwtq on a junkyard setup. 16psi, 2 secondary injectors, SDS EIC, EVO FMIC, 3" Exhaust (stock downpipe). It was very stout. I was also known to raise the fuel pressure on those two injectors and run over 20psi on the stock motor/turbo

I've decided to upgrade the ECU to the Z31 setup, and bigger turbo. Hoping for 350rwhp. We should see this weekend.