HybridZ

looking for nissan Japan phone number

turbobluestreak

for the love of god.......corzette...did you got the white truck in the end?....the first guy didn´t have a chance really....mucho monstrous.....

HAHA! Yes I did! That was a good race. I spun on the start and fell behind a little but got him by about a car lenth at the end. He had a 454 BigBlock in there and was sweet! He was just a little too heavy that day but still ran high 11s I think. I ran a 11.6 on that pass if memory serves me correctly with a 1.9 60 foot. Usually run 1.5s/1.6s all day.....HAHAHA... You can hear the announcer say at the end...Terry gets.....(the win at.....lol). That was a fast truck though!!!!

Terry

Brian' date=' where can I find the eligibility list? I wanna check the Aristo. Ive been looking for an old GTR but cant locate. Old rust buckets are rediculously expensive here as well.

Terry[/quote']

Here is the eligibility list.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/ELIG010906.html

Also with Aristo. You may have problems. Someone for example a RI(registered importer) needs to file paperwork showing that the Aristo is similar or somewhat similar to the US Spec Lexus.

A real good example is the Mazda RX-7. A rhd FC can be brought in. Its less than 25 years and all it needs is some minor alterations(Alterations have to be performed by a RI). We are thinking about doing this. I could tell you horry story on the R32. But I will save that for my autobiography.

Terry,

It looks like someone beat me to it. But yes, that is the list. Remember though, even if it is on the list you will need an R.I. to bring it in if you have any hope of making it 100% legal. The idea of gutting it for the parts and converting a U.S. one is probably a better one.

On a completely unrelated note, are either of you guys able to pick up some parts for my KGC110? I actually have a parts list and have been told these are still available new from Nissan in Japan. Just thought I would ask.

Brian

Terry' date='

It looks like someone beat me to it. But yes, that is the list. Remember though, even if it is on the list you will need an R.I. to bring it in if you have any hope of making it 100% legal. The idea of gutting it for the parts and converting a U.S. one is probably a better one.

On a completely unrelated note, are either of you guys able to pick up some parts for my KGC110? I actually have a parts list and have been told these are still available new from Nissan in Japan. Just thought I would ask.

Brian[/quote']

Brian, send me the list and I can check in my off time. It may take awhile but there is a dealer near me I can ask.

TErry

Yes, these are for the '74 Skyline. But it actually is not a hatchback. They look like it, but they just have a standard trunk. I'm still waiting for the car though. The other GT-R replica parts took a lot longer than expected to be made and thus I have been simply standing bye. Everything except for the grille has arrived at my friends house in Sydney and should be bolted on shortly. We have the shipping of the car lined up and it should only take 2-3 weeks to make the trip up. The parts I'm asking Terry to find are the final trim pieces. I was able to have the flares, grille, and front and rear spoilers duplicated. But the badges and such are fairly unique to the Kenmeri. Because of this I can only get them from Japan, and even that requires someone to take a bit of time to track them down. I have also stockpiled a few things here in the U.S. I have a 4.7 or 4.8 (can't remember exactly) R200 Nismo LSD and a set of 16" Watanabe wheels. I also managed to get a set of clutch and brake pedals for the manual swap as my car is an auto. This whole thing has taken away time and money from the Hakosuka (which has caused me to miss the JCCS this year), but the deal was too good to pass on. At next years show I plan to bring both cars out.

Brian

Terry,

Here are a few of the parts I am looking for.

'73 GT-R taillight panel

79831-R4800

"Skyline" script badge

78842-R4600

"GT" side badge

78843-R4600

I have a few others and you can actually see what some of these look like here:

emblem_2.JPG

Thanks again.

Brian

Brian Ill look this weekend...

Terry

Wow, it has a trunk? I've never seen one in person, I always thought it would be a hatch back...Best of luck getting it together, I really like those cars a lot! Anything going on in that neck of the woods in early December? I'm going to Las Vegas with my wife, and I would love to be able to do some guy stuff in addition to all shows (which I like too, don't get me wrong).

Terry,

Here are a few of the parts I am looking for.

'73 GT-R taillight panel

79831-R4800

"Skyline" script badge

78842-R4600

"GT" side badge

78843-R4600

I have a few others and you can actually see what some of these look like here:

emblem_2.JPG

Thanks again.

Brian

Brian I just got back from the NISSAN Dealer. The part numbers you gave me are valid but NISSAN's onhand qty is ZERO for all. They also said they do not make these anymore and will not stock. However, he did give me an after market parts place down the street from NISSAN that might have. They are not open on the weekends so Ill have to check on Columbus day. Hey where did you get the webpage from with prices. Why dont you give me that website you got the pics off of and just pay and have them sent to me and then Ill forward via USPS. I could order from here once I know a price and you could send the bucks even....let me know.

Hey has anyone thought of buying the Hakosuka front headlight grill and molding it into the Z front and filling in the headlights? Can someone photoshop that? Might be a rad project. Let me see if My Son will photoshop it for me.

Terry

Terry,

Thanks for looking into it. Unfortunately, I don't know where that price list page came from. I found it in a post on another site a while back. I wonder if they are aftermarket like you suggest. If it's not too much trouble I would like to know if the other shop you mentioned might have them, or at least be able to point us in the right direction. In the meantime, I'll see if I can find any more info about that sheet.

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

Hey has anyone thought of buying the Hakosuka front headlight grill and molding it into the Z front and filling in the headlights? Can someone photoshop that? Might be a rad project. Let me see if My Son will photoshop it for me.

Terry

I dont think that would work too well. I remember seeing a photo ages ago that was a S30 Z front end on a C110 skyline. That looked weird too.