HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

Garvice where did you source your front airdam for the 260 from? Looks pretty good.

Cheers, I am not sure where the air dam came from, but I will try and find out for you. The guy I bought the car off was a member here and on a couple of the other forums, so I will try and track him down.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been looking at side mirrors as of recently a mate suggested some from a mx5. What other alternatives have you guys seen that look decent on a 2+2?

Mopar69 that colour looks sweet as. Any progress pics since?

Garvice where did you source your front airdam for the 260 from? Looks pretty good.

I love that car. I dnt remember where I saw that but I have it saved to my computer. One of my favorite 280zx's. How hard is it to find a gnose for a zx?

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c294/DevilZX/12386p_iton_05.jpg Did you find it here or was it posted somewhere? Id like to get more pictures. (that was the link to where the picture was from)

fantagon- No big progress yet, havent had the time. Im on winter break now so I should get something done.

I had some members of my Z club come over recently and try to help me ressurect my 76 2+2. We did'nt get it running yet but we made progress. I got the 240SX throttle body mounted up with the JSK adapter that allows me to use the stock linkage, and the turbo AFM. however my Z guru buddy Russell thinks the ECU is toast.

Here's some pics.

normal_image0005.jpg

normal_image0006.jpg

normal_image0007.jpg

seeing all of these 2+2s makes me really excited for when i finish mine. i picked it up last month for $1200 and i have a bit of body work to do and a new layer of paint is in order as well as a body kit. oh yea, some welding on the front end of the frame

and does anyone know a good place to get keys made?

Colors like grey, silver, white, black, dark blues, etc. Get it really low, dark tint, shaved emblems and trim, maybe paint window trim black depending on color. Shave the rear end (no rear skirt) and leave the rockers stock. Replace the front air dam. Some kind of wider spoiler, maybe the SDI 5.25 inch.

Thats what I think makes a nice looking 2+2 s30.

Colors like grey, silver, white, black, dark blues, etc. Get it really low, dark tint, shaved emblems and trim, maybe paint window trim black depending on color. Shave the rear end (no rear skirt) and leave the rockers stock. Replace the front air dam. Some kind of wider spoiler, maybe the SDI 5.25 inch.

Thats what I think makes a nice looking 2+2 s30.

I'm not familiar with SDI, please enlighten us.

Got tired of pushin the 260 in and out of the shed lately. Had a week of hols and after a new electronic fuel pump and slave cylinder she moves on her own. Only took about a day but continued to check other parts considering she hadn't been cranked over for 6 years. More inspiration to finish the body work off!

I quite like the vent, I think that area is too large to not have anything breaking it up.

The mustang vent would look ok (especially with some boxy flares), but you may have a hard time fitting them because they have a larger area (no quarter window) than we do.