HybridZ

2+2 Owners

Challenger

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Actually it's a v6 i believe it's the same motor thats in the buicks (3800 v6) over their in the us. Ive also been told that they are fwd versions this one is a revised fwd which now makes it suitable for rwd. I didn't mention that those photos shown on car domain are old but still the most recent photos of her.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

i like the silver ones or a gunmetal? something like that but you really need to combine the color and the wheels to see if it all works

mine is a lighter blue than that fairlady one but a lot darker than the sort of powder metallic blue and with chrome wheels flat alum color bumpers and the side stripes off it looked pretty nice you are right thow i used to see a ton of 2+2s and i shuddered to think i owned one then you see a nice color and its all ok again wheels make a difference and ive never seen one low enuff it just dosent seem possable mine was 4" off the ground at the front rails and still looked like an f250 in the arches but its all i have so ill suffer it for now its been in the shed for 9 years so no pics but one day it will return!

and now i know where to go for info on the stuff ill need it is a pity there arent more parts for them but thats ok

cheers

Ive also shuttered when I saw a 2+2 and I was sad mine would look like that but then I see another one like the blue fairlady and its beautiful!

I also think getting the 2+2 lower to the ground really helps also.

One thing Ive noticed is that most of the Australians have 2+2's. Were there more down under?

no- they just had sex a lot more

mate, YOU ROCK!

I would like to think that was the reason.

There are a lot more 2+2s over here (well a lot more for sale anyway).

When I was buying mine, there was two 2 seaters and about 9 2+2s (thats was in all of australia mind you) for sale.

Currently its about 4 2 seaters to 5 2+2,

now you guys know how easy you have it.

I have been thinking and I don't think that it is a colour issue.

22-06.jpg

From this angle or from the front, any 2+2 looks really nice,

However when you take a direct side on shot like this

22-03.jpg

It looks too long (out of proportion). I think that it is more the photography angles rather than the colours.

Just my 2cents.

i think that specific blue 2+2 looks awesome...

to me...i think window tinting also plays a part...

i mean look below at mine...black wheels, black hood, black windows, and orange car...from any angle, my car looks really good....

but before when my windows werent tinted, it looked gay :-(

I'm with you on how the wheels make a difference to the car's look. Of course DARK tint helps some too (look at mine...haha).

However, I still think certain colors make 2+2s awkward. Lowering helps too...which I'll be doing to mine soon enough. :)

I have been thinking and I don't think that it is a colour issue.

22-06.jpg

From this angle or from the front, any 2+2 looks really nice,

However when you take a direct side on shot like this

22-03.jpg

It looks too long (out of proportion). I think that it is more the photography angles rather than the colours.

Just my 2cents.

I bought the 2+2 for this reason! I think it looks better than the Coupe ( before I get All the HATE mail, IT'S JUST MY OPINION!!!!) and I know I will got to hell for this but the coupe is too short for me? The 2+2 looks sleeker when compared to the coupe.

I bought the 2+2 for this reason! I think it looks better than the Coupe ( before I get All the HATE mail, IT'S JUST MY OPINION!!!!) and I know I will got to hell for this but the coupe is too short for me? The 2+2 looks sleeker when compared to the coupe.

Guess I will meet you in hell one day as well! I see the 2+2's as beeing more sleek in design. This is the one mine is being modeled after.

donz_1.jpg

donz_2.jpg

2+2's seem to have more of a balance since the front end is long, then the rear is longer as well.

Coupes on the other hand look more sporty with the rear being short.

...both look good in my opinion :)

But since we all drive 2+2's, I guess we'll all be driving our 2+2's in hell as well! HAHA