HybridZ

My convertible 280ZX Turbo W/celica headlights

Guest Robb

How do I get the pictures to show on the post? Instead of just a link?

I came to this site to list the car for sale, but it seems I can't post in the for sale forums yet. Any ideas?

Thanks

vert full front small_thumb.jpg

vert side finished small_thumb.jpg

How do I get the pictures to show on the post? Instead of just a link?

I came to this site to list the car for sale' date=' but it seems I can't post in the for sale forums yet. Any ideas?

Thanks[/quote']

Yes, I've got one real good idea. Read Rule NO.10 at the bottom of the page of HybridZ Classified Ad Rules. http://forums.hybridz.org/announcement.php?f=65&a=2

LARRY

Yes, I've got one real good idea. Read Rule NO.10 at the bottom of the page of HybridZ Classified Ad Rules. http://forums.hybridz.org/announcement.php?f=65&a=2

LARRY

OK, cool. Thanks for the info.

I thought people on this site might like my body mod ideas. I'm not sure how to post more pix, I'm at the space limit for now.

As far as posting on the for sale forums,, how long until I can do that?

hey man i didn't bother to check that rule thing out (my bad} but wow that mod you did on your car looking at those small pics looks sick!!! i love it.. it looks like you spent alot of time getting it just right and those wheels set it off.. i think alot of z guys want to have a nice car but don't want to spend the money to get their cars looking right (not tryin to knock anyone) but yeah man i really like that, it looks really nice. anyways if you can figure out how to get some nicer pics up alot of the zx guys would be happy. i'm a z guy and i don't know i have two zx's for parts i might just have to rethink that

WE NEED MORE!!!!

man i really like it. why sell it?!?! at least finish sshaving everything. patch that door handle hole and smooth out the lines beneath the headlights. could you maybe do a write up on the celica head light conversion? engine pics? suspension? rear view pics? interior? thanks!

I've lost interest in this project, and my naighbors are mad becouse I have to many cars. I can't wait to move. And I'm sure not goin to sell my Skyline.

Anyways, the 280ZX motor is stock and so is the interior.

Thanks again. I sent some pix of my Skyline to slowandrusty to host for me.

I did come up with the design of the car, but I did not do the body work. I should have done it myself, but o'well. I will be lowering the car for real, soon.