HybridZ

Serious...TRI-STATE "NYC" Z CLUB.....

EvilC

I was thinking with so many Z owners in this area, why isn't there a club? How many people would really like to be a part of something special to the area and unique. I have found out at my age of 22 the Z owner crowd is a lot different from the crowd of kids I know. Yes, a more mature group and more family feeling when we all get together. The hardest part is to start the club, anyone up to it?

Can we get this done for next summer? All these questions....need some answers.....Thanks guys

Clive

Seriously lets get something done!

i'm 22 to, and i went to the Z-club here a couple years ago with my friend and his dad who owned a 76 280, and it was all older people, so it wasn't really our thing...but i've grown some and i think it helps ALOT to have people who know there Z's really good to help out, even though the clubs are social events alot, and i don't hang with people much older than me but i'd give it a shot once i get a Z, and my friend who's got one would come... were the next generation to keep the Z's alive...lol... But ur on the right track gettin one organized over there, i can barely get to class on time let alone organize a Z club..lol