HybridZ

Best source to buy an assembled megasquirt

primer&rust

Hello I have been looking into buying a fully assembled megasquirt 1 V3.0 and wanted to know who had good ones. ProtoCar Electronic Corp. sales them for $275 plus shipping but will not reply to my email questions. Has anyone bought from them before and are they well made. I do not want to spend my money on a unit that is incomplete. I like DIY Autos site but for $330 compare to $275 it might be harder for me to gather all the necessary sensor. I appreciate your input. :-D

I would think the general consensus in the MS&S circle would be that you know what you get from DIY or RS... vs some others that most havent heard of. I personally have always felt (after some hard-earned lessons, that is) that to a certain extent it is worth paying the right guy a bit more. DIY and RS both support their product... some of the newer sellers have no record or have already earned a spotty rep. If the extra few bucks is really important, it isnt that hard to learn to assemble them yourself... hundreds have with little to no prior experience.

My 0.02....

tannji

I ordered my MS1 v3.0 + wiring harness from RS AutoSport and had no problems at all. He also responded to an email pretty quickly when I had a question.

I ordered the LC-1 Wideband O2 sensor from DIYAutoTune for $200. No problems with it either.

I recommend either of them.