HybridZ

L20a ( not a Z engine but close :)

Guest Jusla [FI]

Guest Jusla [FI]

so i dont find anywhere any data of this engine ( valve timings etc ) so .. maby U guys can give some measures / hints etc ..

it's a L engine :wink: six 6 cyl engine so if someone can PM etc if has some pdf etc or just some l24 etc manual so i can take a look of it if makes any sense.

( lock,edit,remove this post if it doesn't fit here ) & my first post so cheeres to all datsun owners

Guest Jusla [FI]
The L20A was a Z engineas well. Not as plentiful in our area but the mother land was full of them. I have found nothing to tell me differ so use the standard L6 settings.

so can U ( or someone ) tell me STD measures ?

PM received. I e-mailed you in reply.

Remember you need to tell me which type of L20a you need specs for ( there were several different types - and many different specs ). Single carb / twin carb, high compression / low compression, early / late etc etc etc.

Probably best to indicate what model it was originally fitted to. What car do you have?

Looks like Alan has this well in hand, I'm in late to the party again.

Believe it or not, I bought an L20A complete factory service manual off e-bay for $5 plus shipping. They are out there, early manuals that combine the specs for L24/L20A.

Like Alan says, there are several models, so know which application you have!

Good Luck!