DrEaM

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Veritech ..

are you doing anything with that exhuast? i think i just threw up in my mouth a little

Nah. I'm just going to leave it. I might tuck it in a little better, bu I really don't particularly care that it looks cheesy to be honest with you. I think when I get my final engine configuration together, I'd like to do a fender exhaust like what came on old wwII fighter planes. something like this:

th_datsunconcept1.jpg

wouldnt exhaust fumes come straight in when escaping from the fenders?

Hah, mixing the exhaust in way up in the front like that might actually dilute it enough so that it wouldn't be as bad when it comes back in the car through the rear hatch seal :) Seems like no matter where the exhaust is routed on these cars, it finds it's way back in anyway.

Mike

wish i had a pic of all the pretty carbon fiber parts i ordered from that fazztz73 guy but they never came :( but i do have these:)

663468_145_full.jpg

wow...those are awsome...im about to do the same thing to my 3 piece dynalite wheels. i was just worried about the inside lip too small. but thats awsome....

mine right now has valve stems on each ends. i had the same set of epsilons like the ones you have posted but in black. 16x7 and 16x8 rears. sold them and got the dynalites. will be doing the flip asap. i have a post on hybrid z about this subject in the wheels forum...