HybridZ

what to you got? show it off

DrEaM

hey dsommer, thats a nice hood, i've never seen that for a Z before. You say it's custom. Custom as in one-of-a-kind custom, or just order-it-from-a-catalog custom?

If anyone is interested, I have a hood of this style that I'm not using in my garage. It is in 9/10 condition, with just some very minor primer chipping on the edge - can give someone a great deal on it...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

280Zone was building them and selling them, here is the link...you bunch of newbies ;)

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=101130

As far as filling the holes, don't know just yet, I may weld them or just let the body shop take care of them, I am no where near paint so I'm not worried about it. The 240 has received NO attention since 5/05 after Branson Zfest, then we found out were were having twins (boys), moved into a new house, got the Scarab, moved out of new house back into old house 11/05 (long story short don't EVER move a pregnant woman!!!) boys were born 12/05 and now I have ZERO time for my Z cars. Occasionally I get the Scarab out and drive it around the block, but the 240, well let's just say I'm collecting parts at this time. As it sits now it has a full roller 350, TFS heads, WC T-5, R-200 LSD, CV axles, AZ Z car Willwood brake kit at all 4 corners, all bushings have been replaced too. I want to go coil over next, get the big wide wheels and flair the car... all in time...

Interesting - I'm scanning down through this thread and I go - Hey - I recognize that car - even with the funny hood. Nice garage shot David. The Scarab looks nice sitting there next to the hybrid.

How're things going? Lisa and twins fine?

Starting a new job in about 10 days - in a land far, far away.