HybridZ

Going To Mongolia

Corzette

Well fellow Zers just thought I would let everyone know I am going to Ulan Bator Mongolia tomorrow until the 21st. I dont know jack about it but plan on buying lots of nick nacks and take many pics. First time Hybridz will be there. Ill represent well...haha. I bet those camels cant stand a chance down the quarter against my horses! Wish me luck its hella cold there at night....

Out....

Terry

I bet those camels cant stand a chance down the quarter against my horses!

If you are talking the 4 legged horses, I thought camels are actually faster than a horse over short distances.

At least that is what I remember from a bad movie I once saw.

Can't believe you spent as many years in the Marines as you did and never ate mystery meat on a stick.

Or a Gyro. Aren't those suppose to be mutton?

They do have beautiful women in mongolia, or at least they had one before she got exported to France where I met her...Oh, wait, Terry me and you aren't supposed to care about that anymore, now that we're dead and buried...Take some good pictures! Of the camels. and not just the toes either, the humps too.

If you are talking the 4 legged horses, I thought camels are actually faster than a horse over short distances.

At least that is what I remember from a bad movie I once saw.

Can't believe you spent as many years in the Marines as you did and never ate mystery meat on a stick.

Or a Gyro. Aren't those suppose to be mutton?

Hey pop I think that would be YAK! I rememebr eating YAK before..pretty tough stuff. I rememebr flinging it across the room trying to bite off a piece. Im up this AM getting ready and we had a nice size earth quake that lasted about 1 minute...cool stuff. Like a vibrating massage for the whole city at once...:-P Next message will be from Mongolia....out...

Terry

They do have beautiful women in mongolia, or at least they had one before she got exported to France where I met her...Oh, wait, Terry me and you aren't supposed to care about that anymore, now that we're dead and buried...Take some good pictures! Of the camels. and not just the toes either, the humps too.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...your killing me.. i like the toes better but a double hump doesn't hurt. I will be looking for a translator once I get there. Hell Ill be rich for once in my life!!! hahah. :-)