HybridZ

Right hand drive 240sx

240zV8

Last night coming home from a movie we pulled up to a stoplight and a 240sx pulled along side, and i looked over real quick and thought the driver was leaned back in the seat or somthing, but there wasn't a driver...lol... it was the first right hand drive car i've seen driving around, and it was a tricked out 240sx. Just thought i'd share that and see if any of yall have seen one like that? I didn't know it was legal other than mail delivery cars to be right hand drive here. I would have tested his car alittle, but i was in my 3/4 ton pickup, not my friends turbo s30...lol

It was prob. a Silvia imported from Japan,One of my friends has one for sale.Its not legal in the US though.

My coisin had a Toyota mini truck back in 96 or 97 with the steering wheel on the right hand side,custom made.

He got pulled over and the passenger almost got the ticket....This was really funny,I think he got a fixing ticket and had to turn it back to stock location.