HybridZ

440cc injector Question

zeiss150

Hey guys, I'm sure that this has been covered but I couldn't find it in the search archives. So here is my question...

do the stock Mk3 turbo 440cc injectors use the stock 280zx injecor seals and hold downs?

I know that I need a new "custome" fuel rail for the O-rings to work but I just don't know about the other stuff.

Thanks, Matt-

P.S. I just got a set of 6, cleaned and flow tested for $50bucks:) Long live Ebay!:burnout:

yeah, if you can find the clips off of a supra that aren't broken, just cut those off.

also, i think that although the cressida has similar dohc inline 6, it uses different clips. i just finally found 6 plugs from a supra turbo the other day that weren't broken! (got the 440cc injectors, too!). Actually, i don't know for sure, but the non-turbo supra injector clips might work too.

btw, on my car, i used the stock z injector o-rings for the pintle caps. the supra ones are too big, if a recall correctly. i have pallnet fuel rail, so i didn't try to use any hold-down...in fact i never even considered it? do you guys know if this could be a problem, not using the hold downs?