HybridZ

This is what 30psi and a 200shot of Nitrous Does To a Turbo...

slownrusty

Thats the turbo that comes on the B6T's. 323's and Capri XR2's. We have that exact little bugger on our Festiva. hahahahahaa. Anything past 15psi is dangerous.

Damn that had to be nasty..

speaking of which.......any progress on the turbo festy!??!???

Yup.

Recent upset and total lack of time have it on the back burner but the little turd is running. Starts up and idles well. Looks like one of the injector o-rings was damaged at some point and its spraying gas all over the place (lol). Bought the o-rings but havent had the time to pop off the rail and change em just yet. We have to finish plumbing the coolant and fab up the shift linkage and we are ready to goooooooo. Well, thats not counting the little odds and ends that creep up at this stage of a project. Leaks, minor wiring issues, things like that.

we also picked up a set of 14in drag slicks for it that we'll mount to the Capri rims once its on the road.

I was right.. Running it open DP sounds exactly like a really angry riding lawn mower, I'm very happy with it. Sounds so awful its bound to get alot of poeple gassed in traffic. Problem is the turbo is LOUD. REALLY loud. Gonna be a dead give-away.

Once Rags' Z is done and done and done I'm gonna try to give the Festy a week of my time and get it on the road. Then I have to get my SHO painted and sold.. Anyone wanna buy it? 2k! Runs like a champ! ha.