HybridZ

Craigslist find in PGH PA

jimbob_racing

I can't afford this right now but maybe somebody is interested:

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/car/232962944.html

1974 260Z for sale.

It had 31k original miles on it, then in 95 it blew a head gasket. Havent touched it since. 4 speed tranny. Very good condition interior and exterior. Accepting offers. Plugs and wires all come with the car.

Tyler

Pictures are posted too.

• 2 weeks later...

Very little rust on it. Paid the asking price. Gonna get it running in a few weeks....a complete tune up and go through everything. I left the title in the car but yes early 260Z. Look for it to be for sale in a few weeks, maybe right in time for x-mas. Very orginal car and a really good car for an OEM guy. That is not me and I am no gonna hot rod it because of the shape it is in.

Clive

Clive, where do you get all this good luck from? I am tempted to make the drive from Denver just to shake hands with you and hope some of the luck rubs off on me. My second Z, a 73', was the same color as your 260, mine didn't have any hubcaps either. I drove the crap out of that car, paid $300 sold for $200. It was not as nice as yours, but seeing your pics brought back alot of memories. I wish I could afford to buy yours when you are ready to sell. Anyway, good luck!