HybridZ

The WORLD'S most retarded Z EVER!!! PIC inside!!!

OlderThanMe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a f*#king waste of a GOOD Z, time, money and fabrication skills.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say crunch the darn thing... put it out of its misery... and mine:ugg:

No!!!, put it on e-bay, I'll buy it for 50$ cause no one else will want it, chop the bike parts ang graft a new tubed front end, keep the v8 and top it off with marguen shoukaï F/G body parts and I'll have a pretty clean v8z for cheap. LOL

Hey, I'd like to get in on this, too. But first, I need to know: By what criteria do we get to make fun of somebody else's work? If it doesn't appeal to *me*, like if someone's taste is really different than mine, is it OK? Or perhaps if someone's project is really distinct or unique? I need some clarification here, so I can get it right the first time. Thanks.

yeah it has style I suppose... but it is not the best for a high performance Z... I mean if some kid came on here swaped in a stock honda 1.6 liter motor and a truck Dana 60 out back would he get praise about his craftsmanship? IMO function before "style". 3 wheels are not better than 4 for performance unless you only plan on going in a straight line (Drag racers still have to turn around at the end of the track).

End of rant...

roninjiro... Sorry that happened to you. Me... frankly I don't give a $#!T what people think of me or my car. I don't know if that's being thick skinned or thick-headed but I don't give a $#!T about that either:icon54: Just be yourself, build the car YOU like and $CREW what anyone else thinks. I imagine that's precisely what the guy with the "Funky-Z" did:biggrin:

its unique, just different taste is all. i refuse to bash that guys "car", due to me getting bashed 3 years ago with my z, b/c i happen to stumble on a z thread about me. my feelings are still messed up from it.

My guess is that it steers with those two bars going through the cowl under the windshield and into the interior. Probably would have to be a pull action because they cannot move laterally. Might work like the old rope on your first wooden soap box car you made when you were 8 yrs old going down the big hill that every county has. Talk about scary speed with no swaybars, coilovers, etc!

I can't imagine taking a turn in that thing a 35mph.