HybridZ

Happy days are here again. Silicone implants are back!

silicone boy

My implant rep gives me a call just as the stock market closes last Friday. She tells me that the FDA has lifted the ban on silicone implants. I jump up and down like a little kid. Now, I can make soft, natural feeling breasts and you can't even tell there's an implant there. It's like world peace breaks out all the sudden. It's gonna be great. I have a very large augmentation practice (meaning I do lots of them, not that I make big ones, although I do that on occasion too). I'm sure I will be doing more now. That means I can buy more car parts. Yahooooooo! During grace for Thanksgiving dinner, I said "and bless the people at the FDA for allowing me to help mankind wipe out hypomastia!"

I have a very large augmentation practice (meaning I do lots of them, not that I make big ones, although I do that on occasion too)."

It's a good thing i read your post thoroughly, for a moment there i thought you were getting em done.:eek: j/k:wink:

It's a good thing i read your post thoroughly, for a moment there i thought you were getting em done.:eek: j/k:wink:

Hehe. It's really sad that the only pair of bare breasts they have ever shown in Maxim magazine belonged to that dude who had them put in on a dare. To make matter worse, he had a really hairy chest.

I WAS thinking of UPGRADING the old ladys equipment, altho I doubt she will go for it!

:lmao: :lmao: That's too funny! Does she know you want to upgrader her from a SBC(small boobed chest) to a BBC(BIG boobed chest)? LOL!:D

By the way SB......:worthless:

Guy

just for grins, whats the approximate cost range on boob jobs now

Well it's about the cost of an LS7 shortblock, or about $6500, but the silicone implants cost more, so add about a thousand to that. Only about $3500 of that goes to me (the rest is overhead, anesthesia, etc), but it takes about 30-45 minutes, and it's a lot easier on your body than rebuilding a transmission. Some of that profit goes directly into the purchase of car parts, so it recycles into the economy. See? Everyone benefits.

:lmao: :lmao: That's too funny! Does she know you want to upgrader her from a SBC(small boobed chest) to a BBC(BIG boobed chest)? LOL!:D

By the way SB......:worthless:

Guy

Remember what happened the last time you asked when I posted pictures of some man boobs. You don't want to have to suffer through that again, do you?

Well it's about the cost of an LS7 shortblock, or about $6500, but the silicone implants cost more, so add about a thousand to that. Only about $3500 of that goes to me (the rest is overhead, anesthesia, etc), but it takes about 30-45 minutes, and it's a lot easier on your body than rebuilding a transmission. Some of that profit goes directly into the purchase of car parts, so it recycles into the economy. See? Everyone benefits.

Does this come with some kinda warranty? Like a 3 year 36K groping hand mile warranty and non transferrable if she leaves me?:bonk::willy_nil:lmao:

I WAS thinking of UPGRADING the old ladys equipment, altho I doubt she will go for it!

Just remember Grump, when considering upgrading, implants are just like American cars-there's no replacement for displacement, only in cubic centimeters rather than cubic inches. Ya got your 300 (large B or small C), kinda like a 302 or 305 5.0 liter. Gets the job done but why bother. Some people like a 325cc for aesthetic reasons (like some people like a 327). Then you have your basic 350cc--that's like a full C, a good all around performer, not too big or too small. A 400, that's a small big block or a small D. You can pump that up to 425 (427 or 428 CI) , or even 450cc (or 454 CI) to impress your friends. Now, if you go over 500CI or CC's, that's just too big to be practical, although some may not care.

--silicone boy....plastic surgeon to the cars

Just remember Grump, when considering upgrading, implants are just like American cars-there's no replacement for displacement, only in cubic centimeters rather than cubic inches. Ya got your 300 (large B or small C), kinda like a 302 or 305 5.0 liter. Gets the job done but why bother. Some people like a 325cc for aesthetic reasons (like some people like a 327). Then you have your basic 350cc--that's like a full C, a good all around performer, not too big or too small. A 400, that's a small big block or a small D. You can pump that up to 425 (427 or 428 CI) , or even 450cc (or 454 CI) to impress your friends. Now, if you go over 500CI or CC's, that's just too big to be practical, although some may not care.

--silicone boy....plastic surgeon to the cars

:lmao: Oh... Dude, my side hurts. That is too funny!