HybridZ

What is this ZX front?

moodah

There used to be a place in England that made a G-nose for the ZX. I looked at it for the '79 Fairlady I once owned. I'll dig around some old emails to see if I can find it. Shipping was pretty expensive.

MJPAuto.

I've heard not so good things about the fit and finish.

Frank280zx has one I believe....

Mario

The ' MJP' part does lack figment .. but i would say it is more or less the same quality as most MSA kits ( the mounting points however are worse on the 'MJP'

Kits like this will always need some fiddling and body work to work out well.. but for the prize it will cost you to buy one and ship em .. and get em on the car i would say it is a lousy investment!

Apart from that it extends the front of the car out farther from the center of the wheel .. so i hope you don't plan on speed bumps or trailering the car anywhere

dscott@shouri i went by your new shop today in Auburn.

i live in athens and on my way back from buford i went and checked it out.

i was just wondering when you guys are going to be fully moved in there or if maybe you need any help or something.

just pm me or something when you guys get all moved in cus i want to see what all you guys get in and what you do up there.

thanks

I emailed a friend of mine in Japan and asked him to check out this front spoiler for me. He said it costs $350. He will check into how much for shipping it to the US. He also mentioned if we can get a group buy interest he will look into it to get a better price for the front spoiler and shipping. I will keep you guys updated on his progress.

Vinh

• 4 weeks later...
I emailed a friend of mine in Japan and asked him to check out this front spoiler for me. He said it costs $350. He will check into how much for shipping it to the US. He also mentioned if we can get a group buy interest he will look into it to get a better price for the front spoiler and shipping. I will keep you guys updated on his progress.

Vinh

Did you ever talk to your friend in Japan?