HybridZ

What is this ZX front?

moodah

Hi Guys. Ive been searching the forums over the past few days and cant seem to grasp the name of the front of this zx..

Is this the 280zx g-nose ive heard of? Im desperate for one of these babies & would like to know where i can get one! ><

08_miura.jpg

From what i've been reading in the past few threads over the forums relating to this front.. Im SURE there would be enough people wanting one to have some made if possible..

I am DEFINITELY down for one. I would like to know how much its going to cost (but that wont make much difference..)

Guest 84t-tops

Is there a kit out there to emulate this look on an '84 300zx? That would insanely badass... Hit me up if there is or if someone thinks they could fab one for me.

Is there a kit out there to emulate this look on an '84 300zx? That would insanely badass... Hit me up if there is or if someone thinks they could fab one for me.

I'm sorry but, I've never seen a gnose for a z31. I'd can hardly imagine it.

hey veritech get to sketchin!

Guest 84t-tops

Yeah, that nose on my car would be amazing... Pretty sure I'd have to get a custom hood and maybe bumper to make it happen. I've seen some of Veritech's sketches on this forum and they are very good. If you're really going to do a sketch, do you think you could draw in some fender flares and a pantera rear hatch? I doubt these parts are even available for the Z31 300zx but I'd love to see what it would look like. That might just be the motivation I need...