HybridZ

New project updates

dr_hunt

Well, first the TT350. The C&S carb is awesome, motor works great, but the trans TC seal leaked. So, a transmission buddy wanted a wood stove I had so off to his place went the monte. A straight trade on fixing the leak. He called, it's ready, so I went out to pick it up yesterday. 30 degrees here and that carb has no choke. Can you say 2 hours to get it running!! So, get it running, load it on the trailer and then he says "Crap". I look back and there is a puddle of red fluid where the car was sitting and a line leading to the trailer. So, back in the shop is went. Next week on that one. Still have to solder in the MSD wiring, Greddy wiring, finish the exhaust, hook up the wastegates, and alky injection, etc, etc. Lots of little doodads.

So, while I was out and about I went to the Paint Prison to visit the z. It has body work completed and is primered. WoooHOOOOO! New deal though, I have to build him a 383 for his camaro in exchange for the paint job which will then have no logo's painted on the car. Not a bad deal, so that's the new deal. The z will be Kandy Apple Red with Kandy Orange Ghost flames. Should be bitchin' when it's done. He doesn't get the motor until the car is done. Motor will be done before first of the year. So, we'll see if that's motivation.

Going tomorrow to get a Barry Grant fuel log and a set of BBC headers, time to slap the 509 cubic inch BBC into the '33 dodge and go play in the mud, sand, whatever is around.