HybridZ

TPS acceleration enrichment.. lean spikes

proxlamus©

Ive been having issues the past few months with throttle enrichment issues..

I am running 021u right now.. and I was goin to upgrade to 029 because of the TPS/MAP dot tuning.. but I was talkign to Jeremy and he has has the same issue with mainly all MAP dot tuning..

basically when im cruising or at idle.. i will barely move the throttle.. and it has an immediate lean spike, then richens back up. Now if I add like full throttle quickly it doesnt do it.. but cruising and just opening it up a bit.. SPIKE SPIKE!

Anyone have any advice on the tip-in throttle when you first open it up?

or maybe a screen shot of the MS table?

I guess a screenshot of the datalog would be very helpfull in this case. or just upload a datalog and I could take a look at it. I like problems like this.

I dont know exactly what my symptoms were but I think I had the same problem. It turned out that the TPS was not callibrated. It would run fine exept at low tps values.

Ive been having issues the past few months with throttle enrichment issues..

I am running 021u right now.. and I was goin to upgrade to 029 because of the TPS/MAP dot tuning.. but I was talkign to Jeremy and he has has the same issue with mainly all MAP dot tuning..

basically when im cruising or at idle.. i will barely move the throttle.. and it has an immediate lean spike, then richens back up. Now if I add like full throttle quickly it doesnt do it.. but cruising and just opening it up a bit.. SPIKE SPIKE!

Anyone have any advice on the tip-in throttle when you first open it up?

or maybe a screen shot of the MS table?

You need to lower the tps threshold so the acceleration enrichment turns on during light throttle movement. When driving open up the tuning page and see if the acceleration enrichment light turns on. Good luck.

I seem to have the same issue. Heres some pix of my setup bins and a datalog segment:

SNAG-0004.jpg

SNAG-0002.jpg

SNAG-0003.jpg

SNAG-0005.jpg

I have the day off and will be tuning. I'm gona set only 1 accel bin at a time and then datalog some wot runs. I'm using an LM1 wbo2 programed like this: aux 1 output 0v-5v=8.0-20.1 afr for ms wb input. This is for my dash afr guage: aux 2 output 0v-1v=8-20 afr. My Zsetup is this-L28F54 block-N47 head all stock. 60mm pallnet TB. flow matched injectors 185ccmin@37 psi fuel. 6 to 1 tuned header with 2-58 inch exhaust and a flowmaster xxl stainless muffler. 390 quaiff third member and a 1982 zx 5 speed. this was my dyno run before I got my wbo2 setup with my MS1:

12-02-2006.jpg