HybridZ

Cheapest place for ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings?

Auto Zone can get you good quality ball joints and tie rod ends, I'll get you part numbers. For a poly bushing kit Summit has the best price that I have found. G machine TC rod kit Black Dragon.

Beware of the stuff on e-bay most of it is over priced on shipping. If you want genuine Datsun Parts I'd go with this dealer over in TN, real easy to deal with, I'll update the info tomorrow as it's on my work computer and I'm at home.

Are you replacing the springs and struts too? Best price on a Tokico kit is the guy on E-bay, again I'll post the contact info tomorrow, guess I kinda suck when I'm at home ha-ha.

Awesome thanks guys.

Great info dsommer! I already have Tokico's. I just need to put together the coilover kit. Have all the part numbers from a thread that was posted on here a while back.

Going to get technotoytuning hats and camber plates also. Would anyone be intereasted in a group buy on these hats and camber plates? Maybe if we can get a big order he will cut us a deal??

Anyways thanks guys!

I'm sorry but I have to say screw Courtesy, every time I've "tried" to talk to them about simple 240Z parts the person on the other end comes across with a IDGAF attitude, hence I'll do business elsewhere and here is where I'll be going for Nissan parts.

LynchburgNissanParts [parts@lynchburgnissan.com]

E-mail Riley, he lurks here at Hybridz. In just an inquiry on some parts he was VERY helpful!!!

On the tie rod ends you may or may not need the inner ends, part that connects to the steering rack. I'd also go ahead and replace the rubber boots. Be sure to get a pickel fork to seperate the parts and a spring compressor, both avalible on the loan a tool program from Auto Zone.

You can go to Autozone.com to get the part numbers sorry don't have time to get them right now.

Dont for get to check your wheel bearings, steering/strut bearings, etc. Lots of little things can trip you up and delay your efforts. I'm doing my my front suspension right now so I speak from experience.Qty.

Item

Description

Part No.

Avail.Core ValueUnit PriceSub

• 1 month later...
I'm sorry but I have to say screw Courtesy, every time I've "tried" to talk to them about simple 240Z parts the person on the other end comes across with a IDGAF attitude, hence I'll do business elsewhere and here is where I'll be going for Nissan parts.

Was searching and located this thread... just wanted to defend Courtesy. If you call them, make sure you talk to Butch. He is helpful and polite. He will search eFAST for any Z part you want.

- Greg -