HybridZ

What the hell is wrong with me....

Airjockie

Whoa, a SOHC CRX. Of all the unholy things in the world.... Put a good motor in that thing man! Unless maybe you're just trying to get 50mpg out of it.

Yea, if I was making enough money I'd have several storage units filled with Z crap. I'm going good enough with absolutely zero income it seems. 3rd 280ZX in 2 1/2 years. (turbo donor car)

I'm worried what will happen once I get into the S30 cars. I'm sure I'm gonna end up with like 5+ of them.

I like the lightweight d15a3's, they boost good, have a stronger block than most people think, and they weigh 100lbs less, and if built right makes decent hp. I am...uhmm....crap. It's happening again... I might be getting another car this week...another CRX, with a DOHC.... :-Dhttp://boston.craigslist.org/sob/car/247530291.html

I got the money, just enough to get it, but then the tires for the Z will have to wait...ohh well... Biggest problem is the wife...when the kid leaves this car here, she's going to go postal.:icon52:

i had an 89 crx with a d16 in it for about 2 months max, only on the road for 2 weeks, and it was fun for that time, wish i still had it to drive in peak hour so the zed doesn't get damanged, but in saying that it has already done its job. hit up the ass by a tow truck driver who didn't break and took out 4 cars stopped at a traffic light, of which i was the middle one, sure glad it wasn't the zed

i've horded some parts to, flares, doors, another set of lights all around except for the front indicators (am looking for some lol) centre console, air vent panel, metal bit above the dash, headlight switches...ummm 9 stock wheels and soon 4 sexy ones :D