HybridZ

My new 18" rims on my 240Z

Well I had a few people tell me not to put 18" rims, but I'm glad I didn't listen =) I was going to get these rims new but in 17" but I came across these 18" used for a great price and he delivered to my house.

I'll need spacers (Honda Offset) and maybe need coilovers. I hope you guy's like it...

konig.jpg

cfront.jpg

farrear.jpg

oldrims.jpg

My old rims... big difference in looks. (15" rims)

I almost forgot to mention the rims are in front of the old rims and not mounted on the car =)

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: R0N ]

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: R0N ]

Kickass wheels and rims Ron! Those are damn sweet! Are they honda bolt pattern or just honda offset? Either way, drop me a line when you want to get the goods to fit 'em up icon_smile.gif

I've got some honda adaptors on the shelf with pics of them on my web. Some meaty 2" camaro ones as well icon_smile.gif

What type of wheel/style are those? Are those AVS Sports wrapped on them? I'm enjoying my sports.

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: Ross C ]

Thanks for the compliments. The rims are 7.5 wide. Hopefully I wont need coil over even though I plan to put them on the in the future. I figure since the rim is a inch higher I will have a little more clearance.

Hey Ross I guess I’ll be getting those spacers from you soon. The last time we talk I told you I was searching for some good rims that would look good on the Z.

RON! The man buys some high quality rims! Dude! They look very sharp "on" the car! (FWIW my wife liked them too BTW) I hope they fit with only an adapter. Coil-overs are great, but they take time to install--just ask Auxilary icon_biggrin.gif

lol

I would love to see them mounted on the car with some angle shots--keep us posted after you buy adapters!

Great choice of wheel style BTW!

Davy

WOW very nice!

Those will make it a whole new car Im sure..and for the better obviously. Really aggressive desigh...me likes! icon_smile.gif

If you would like to get ride of the old rims and tires for a good price to fellow Znut...I'd like to be the first to have a shot at buying them from ya. Waddaya say..hmm?

Jason

Glad everyone likes them so far, thanks again for the nice compliments. Lets me know I've picked the right wheels.

Z Ya... my rims are only 18 x 7.5 and 215 35 18's pretty sure I won't need the coil overs (hopefully). Btw the MSA part # for the front spoiler is #50-1401.

Guest Anonymous

nice rims Ron. I don't really like some of the stuff Konig puts out but those rims are they exception, they look great! I'm also thinking about getting some new rollers to replace the OEM wheels. Contemplated getting either a set of Simmons racing:

http://store5.yimg.com/I/supra_1652_12068382

or Volk LE37's:

http://store5.yimg.com/I/supra_1654_820819

or some Forgeline forged rollers:

http://www.forgeline.com/wheels/ls_jag.jpg

all our expensive but I wouldn't spare expenses for my baby!! decisions, decisions, decisions...

icon_rolleyes.gif

Those are some nice looking rims. The simmons most likely will have our offset meaning you may not need adapters. I was also looking at some Volk rims but a different style. My problem is those rims are expensive for me =(.

Although Konig has the rims I have retailed at $368.XX a piece with no tires, I've seen them for $1600 with tires. I got mine for $925 delivered to my house.