HybridZ

Poor Guy Ridiculed Over On the 350Z Forums

slownrusty

Hey there SUPERPICKLE... I know you mean well... but I don't think the folks here are trying to feel superior to the people on the other site. It's important to point out things that are wrong or cruel and discuss them sometimes. Otherwise, we might fall into those same traps. We're all human and riddled with imperfections. Discussing these things occasionally sets the proper overall tone... not that I'm very good at that:wink:

Is how we're putting them down to seperate ourselves from them to stand as their superior.

But yeah, they're jerks.icon10.gif

Yea, trimming might sound a bit tiresome, but I knew a guy once who would shave his arms completely everyday because for some obscure reason he thought the ladies would like it....

EDIT: That guy down there just posted his third post ever, and he joined the same date I did... Makes me want to cut down on how much I post.... I'll try to keep it to edits more often...

Guest canabob

I don't think it's that bad. The hairy guy started the ridicule from everyone else when he photoshopped a pic of a monkey into one of his pics with the caption 'Me no like scratches, me throw feces at toothless shipper guys'. Some of the comments were actually pretty clever, like the one "wow, 6 pages later and the fur is still flying". There was a lot of ridiculous piling on, but some of the comments were pretty funny, including the original poster's photoshop.

Bob

Edit: Wow, only 3 posts since I joined in April 2004? I guess I learn a lot more from this site than I contribute.