HybridZ

Turbo manifold

Noddle

How common / rare are the turbo manifold in the US for the L-Series engine?,

what would you pay for good one?

Are there different types?, i.e. for L24 / L26 / L28, what are the differences if there are any

thanks for any information

Nigel

They are kind of common. You can usually find one on ebay no problem. As a matter of fact their is one on there now. They normally sell around a $100 (U.S. currency). Their is only one type I know of in the U.S. and it can bolt up to, as far as I know, any L series engine. It can be found on the 280ZX turbo models 81-83 or L28ET engines.

Matt

They are kind of common. You can usually find one on ebay no problem. As a matter of fact their is one on there now. They normally sell around a $100 (U.S. currency). Their is only one type I know of in the U.S. and it can bolt up to, as far as I know, any L series engine. It can be found on the 280ZX turbo models 81-83 or L28ET engines.

Matt

I found one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250069629077&rd=1,1

The only problem is the cost of freight, I spoke with the guy, and he said it would cost US $108 via air mail, he said he would not send it surface mail, his reason is that it take 6 month to get to Australia,

So this make sourcing one a lot harder, I might try NewZealand.

Nigel

Look for an L20ET manifold from a Cedric, Gloria, Leopard, or any other JDM 2-Liter L-Turbo Car from the mid 80's. The L20ET manifold is functionally identical to the L28ET manifold sold in the US Markets.

You should have no problems finding one of those locally.

Failing that, I can ship something to you surface, but like the seller said...it will take forever. Australia Post is horrendous! Even for regular first-class mail.

What about UPS of FEDEX to name a few. Seems like to me that if you have to wait that long on the mail and still pay through the nose, then go with a better shipper.

I don't think that would be to difficult to do. My company ships world wide, and even with the terrorist thing going on we still have a little control over how fast it goes.