HybridZ

hx30 power levels

stagefumer11

I am pretty sure this turbo can support 350whp easily. The stock T3 can produce more or less 300whp @ ABOUT 1 bar, and at that point, the T3 is out of it's efficency range. Running this turbo @ 18-19 psi would still keep this turbo in it's efficiency range(as stated earlier) and with the supporting fuel mods (ems, inj. etc.), I don't see why 350whp is not attainable.

• 5 months later...

ok i have this turbo on my engine as we speak. I have the HX30W and i was running 19psi through it and it felt slower than my stock t3 did at 13ish psi. when i swapped out my t3 for the holset hx30w at the same psi(13) i had to decrease fuel on my VE table in megasquirt. so this means it flows less air. so just some real world experience. i did blow it up the first weekend i ran it(it was in poor shape before i put it on) but even if i didnt i would be looking for a different turbo. i have an 05 hy35w on its way and im sure that will make my power goals a reality