HybridZ

hey i just moved to fortworth, TX

Guest WhatBoost?

Guest WhatBoost?

hey i dont know anyone here and it really sux. i plan on gettin an LS1 in my 240Z soon, but thats gonna wait till June prob. yea if anyone lives near me let me know

hey i dont know anyone here and it really sux. i plan on gettin an LS1 in my 240Z soon, but thats gonna wait till June prob. yea if anyone lives near me let me know

I have been in both cities (if one can call Turlock a city) and I like Ft Worth better. You'll make a lot of friends and learn to like BBQ at the same time. They have some good beer out that way too. Good luck on the conversion.

Davy

Lived in Ft. Worth for six years. Built a lot of jets.

The Z I have I bought in Irvine Tx.

While leaving the city with my Z catch, a beautiful red Z strolled by. I almost crashed with my head spun around. It looked just like what I had in mind !

Yet me like Ft. Worth. The city was very good to me.

Hey Cody, I used to skydive in Forney TX. Went to a few parties there as well!

Amarillo is less than five hours drive to DFW. Looking forward to bringing the car back to it's home town for a visit.

I live just east of Ft.Worth. 5 minute drive. I've lived in the area for about 22 years and it is a nice place to live once you figure out what the weather does. As they say in Texas, if you don't like the weather, wait a minute. It will change.

PM me if you want to hook up. Maybe for a cookout this weekend or something.

There are lots of Z people in this area, and more than a few HybridZ people. I'm in Grapevine, on the north side of DFW airport.

If you get a chance come check out the CowtownZ club. PM me and I'll get you the details for the next get together. Our website is down due to a misunderstanding with the hosting company, but we hope to have it back up before too long.

I sold my '63 Austin Healey 3000 to a guy in Grapevine. I've been kicking myself ever since. But at the time I had no $$$ to restore it:icon50: If I still had it, I'd drop a 434 SBC stroker in there:flamedevi

I can see down town fort worth from my back yard. So, welcome and let me know if you want to know where the hot spots and kool hang outs are.

and no matter what anyone tells you the best bbq is at a place on saginaw main street next to the hat. (don't worry yu'll finder) lol. oh, and i have a ton of z parts if you need any.

Guest WhatBoost?

i think we should find a day and all of us have a big BBQ cookout at someones house, maybe my house or who ever has the best grill. my Z doesnt run right now but everything is there all stock. so maybe you guys can help me gettin it running, i think its the carbs tho

Sounds good to me. I don't know jack about stock Z's....LOL I only know how to bastardize them and then break stuff racing them..LOL! Let me know when and where guys!

Mike

i think we should find a day and all of us have a big BBQ cookout at someones house, maybe my house or who ever has the best grill. my Z doesnt run right now but everything is there all stock. so maybe you guys can help me gettin it running, i think its the carbs tho

Sounds good to me! I've got a decent grill but, my back yard is most mud right now from all the rain and the dog running around crazy in it! I'll even get the Z in primer so we can have someone teach us all the finer points of wet sanding. You know just for learing purpases. If it happens that my Z gets sanded down to perfection at the same time then all the better. :P

Guest WhatBoost?

well my number is 209 277 6990, so give me a call if you guys are goin to do something.

yea im down whenever. i dont have a grill, and i dont have anything at my house house. no couches or chairs. i dont even have a bed, i sleep on the floor.